About Me

About me (written in two different languages):



EN: Hello everyone, welcome to my first post on the things that Google offers me. I introduce myself, i-yitsure or Exiom Legion [previously self-named Kitsuku Damager or Kitsuku-P to summarize, self-named NekoMaster and called on the Internet VoidZRD (other names to find: MainRark -ChronosRark-, ZoneRark Damager) is the name most likely to find me]. I am a Loli user (note: in reality I am not a girl, much less a child personification) with self-esteem problems, I change my personality a lot and become even colder when I am fully focused on some job or activity that requires my rigorous attention. I am addicted to things derived from dairy products and cereals, I have many kouhais but no waifu (since I would hate to have the bad taste of collecting them so that's why I don't even have one) because of this I consider my person/character as a [poster's note from the future: I still consider myself as such but currently I have a waifu, her name is Satori Komeiji], I use the =w= too much in my chat conversations (as my preferred emoji written with characters, currently I like 🤔 more). I date my beginnings on the internet from 2009 but I did not consolidate until 2012, 2014 to 2016 was the transition to give myself a name on the internet. I am a small YouTuber and very little Streamer. I'm creative but a very forgotten one

Trades: Fake Chop Taster (Latin weeb joke), Trash Designer (GFX) when he feels like it, Reader of manga (maybe even manhwas) and comics (action, superheroes and videogame sagas), private writer of novels (sagas fantasy, realism, supernatural, mystery, and reflective ethnicity. Sometimes I go against it and bring up controversial topics out of boredom), creator of the Project (codename) Noirblade, Casual speedrunner, retro gaming beginner, aspiring musician, untitled so-called "psychologist" (actually I'm more of a counselor type, don't take being a psychologist seriously), ex-administrator and ex-discord server developer, ex-roleplay master, almost complete rhythm game player (Project Diva Series, Tatsujin Series, Geometry Dash, Guitar flash, Piano Tiles , Dj Max Portable, osu! and PPD / Project Heartbeat)

I hope we get along =w=

(Note: some information may change from these dates of November 2022 onwards due to the drastic movements of social networks and the general public. I do not guarantee the originality of this publication as a real biography, I am currently tying up all the loose ends about me, be patient with sudden changes)




ES/LA: Hola a todos sean bienvenidos a mi primer post dentro de las cosas que me ofrece Google. Me presento me llamo i-yitsure o Exiom Legion [previamente autonombrado Kitsuku Damager o Kitsuku-P para resumir, autodenominado NekoMaster y llamado en Internet VoidZRD (otros nombres a encontrar: MainRark -ChronosRark-, ZoneRark Damager) es el nombre con mas probabilidad de encontrarme]. Soy un usuario Loli (nota: en la realidad no soy una chica ni mucho menos una personificación infantil) con problemas de autoestima, soy de cambiar la personalidad bastante y una aun mas fría cuando estoy plenamente concentrado en algún trabajo o actividad que requiera de mi rigurosa atención. Soy adicto a cosas derivadas de los lácteos y cereales, tengo muchos kouhais pero ninguna waifu (ya que odiaria tener el mal gusto de coleccionarlas asi que por esto ni tengo) debido a esto a mi persona/personaje lo considero como una [nota del posteador del futuro: sigo considerandome como tal pero actualmente tengo waifu, se llama Satori Komeiji], uso demasiado en mis conversaciones de chat el =w= (como emoji preferido escrito con caracteres, actualmente me gusta mas el 🤔). Dato mis inicios en internet desde 2009 pero no me concolide hasta 2012, 2014 a 2016 fue la transición para darme un nombre en internet. Soy un YouTuber pequeño y muy poco Streamer. Soy creativo pero uno muy olvidado

Oficios: Falso catador de chuletas (chiste weeb latino), Diseñador basura (GFX) cuando se le da gana, Lector de mangas (talves inclusive manhwas) y comics (de accion, superheroes y sagas de videojuegos), escritor privado de novelas (sagas de fantasia, realismo, sobrenatural, misterio y etnica reflexiva. A veces llevo la contraria y pongo temas polemicos por aburrimiento), creador del Proyecto (nombre en clave) Noirblade, Speedrunner casual principiante de juegos retro, aspirante a musico, supuesto "psicologo" sin titulo (en realidad soy mas del tipo consejero, no tomarse en serio lo de ser psicologo), ex-administrador y ex-desarrollador de servidores de Discord, ex-maestro del rolplay, jugador casi completo de juegos ritmicos (Project Diva Series, Tatsujin Series, Geometry Dash, Guitar flash, Piano Tiles, Dj Max Protable, osu! y PPD / Project Heartbeat)

Espero que nos llevemos bien =w=

(Nota: alguna información puede que cambie a partir de estas fechas de Noviembre de 2022 en adelante debido a los movimientos drasticos de las redes sociales y el publico general. No aseguro la originalidad de esta publicacion como una biografia real se tratase, estoy de momento atando todos los cabos sueltos sobre mi, tenga paciencia con los cambios repentinos)




All Aliasses (all list of these here):
gotoAres12, i-yitsure, RealYitsure, 
ANONimous_Rark, AaRarkOps7, ChronosRark1st, Chronical Damager, Kitsuku Sou Damager, ZoneRark Damager, Infinite Damager, Exiom Legion, KST Atmosphere, VoidZRD




Art not is mine, is only a reference. Is created by the user Kuroi0


My YT Channel | My Twitter | My Twitch Channel (and donate)| My Reddit profile | My GIthub profile | My Discord Group | My osu! Profile Private osu!host profiles (Ripple/Akatsuki/Kurikku) | My osu! skin (change log
Discord ID contact: CM-LegacyVoidZRD#4419 yitsure_creator
My mail contacts: 
  • zonerarkcontact@yandex.com
  • yitsure_creator@aol.com
Disclaimer: I do not respond to promotions of any kind, rather I go voluntarily and selflessly to offer myself in projects. If you are a company that wants to sponsor me, I will only do it by mail and if what you offer is not legally verified or you try to pass as a first party then I will end the conversation and block you from my contacts and I will not even recommend you (in fact, I will make We didn't have that conversation because I know what you guys are capable of). The replies can took few hours or several days that im busy man, be patient for my replies. Any unwanted approach with my close friends, acquaintances or managers / bosses where I work, including cases of wanting to pressure them to get close to me in a forced way will lead to blocking and relevant public notice on the social network where I announce that "in no way am I going to get involved if it is not with a prior agreement by mail" (any victimization attempt by the perpetrators can be brought to a complaint and counter-complaint in case of being persistent in such malicious practices, you are more than warned)

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

osu! Skin (list)

All names used throughout life